DigitalPalace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sell section rules / How to report a scammer / How to not get scammed

Go down

Sell section rules / How to report a scammer / How to not get scammed Empty Sell section rules / How to report a scammer / How to not get scammed

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:50 am

Sell section rules:

1. Do not advertise in other users threads

2. Do not comment prices of other users services

3. Do not sell bots for any games without Admin's permission.
(for permission to sell bots you can contact [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - site administrator)

4. Do not make comments about one user's service in another's thread
(example: "your service is so much cheaper/more expensive than that other one", "this guy is better/worse than your service" etc)

5. Do not double advertise (only one thread per one item)

(example: one thread for selling guild, one thread for sor/raf, one thread for powerlvling and boosting, one thread for gold selling etc - you are allowed to have maximum of 3 threads)

6. Do not advertise your services as "Cheapest", "Best", "Fastest", "Most reliable", "Beating everyone's price" etc

7. Do not make comments about service / leave feedback if you haven't purchased it.
(example: your service sux because I can easily do it myself)

8. Do add skpe button to your thread (always!) so potential buyer / seller can add you on skype by clicking on it, to avoid imposters.
Code:
[url=skype:skypenamehere?chat][img]http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/skypenamehere.png[/img][/url]  

9. Do not advertise your site.

10. Do not spam your thread with bump nor "I'm online and selling / there's a sale going" type of posts, it's plain spamming that doesn't actually bump the thread.

How to report a scammer:
On every post there is a exclamation mark Sell section rules / How to report a scammer / How to not get scammed 0-Exclamation-mark-icon. If you are scammed, hit that button and we will try to help you. False report leads to ban.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://digitalpalace.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum